Monday, February 22, 2010

crafting for his glory





Do you ever get excited about revisiting something you used to do in high school? Like coloring, or cutting things out of magazines? I was inspired to do a craft with my friend, Katie, the sixteen year old I am mentoring. We got out the Mod Podge and went to town, decoupaging an already cute journal. So fun! She liked the owl so much that our journals ended up matching. It was a great way to connect, craft, and create something that can be used to grow in our walks with Christ.



2 comments:

  1. yay! how fun!... and I have been wondering how things with the practice are going. Can't wait to hear more news. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great. I'm proud of you, girl. You and Katie will both be blessed through this time in your friendship!

    ReplyDelete