Wednesday, September 30, 2009

party hardy!

Ok, this 25th birthday party like totally speaks to me! The 80's were some good times! And is it just me or is it freaking out the rest of you children of the 80's to see some of the trends coming back! I think the prom photo backdrop is genius and I'm in LOVE with the pac-man cake! I also think it's like totally awesome how we included Pop Rocks and Slinkies for the kids- totally 80's touches! This party was psychedelic! Like, FOR SURE!

And to top it all off I opened like, the most RADICAL sewing machine ever. Now I can like, make my own totally tubular costume for next time!

2 comments:

  1. How fun libs! My goal is to get a sewing machine one of these days (Christmas present?) and learn to use it well :). What's your first project going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libby!!! Yay! YOu got a sewing machine! COngrats on your golden b-day! I felt like the worst friend ever being the stay at home mom that I am and not realizing what the date is until two days after your bday!! ahh! Well, it looks like you got the chance to party big time! Love the costume. love the costume. :)

    ReplyDelete