Friday, November 6, 2009

rainbow lunch


I'm loving this colorful wrap! It's simply an organic corn tortilla stuffed with turkey, red and yellow peppers, red onion, feta cheese and a chipotle hummus.


Yummy fruit salad with strawberries, kiwi, dried cranberries, almonds, walnuts, red onion and a raspberry vinaigrette. The only color missing from this rainbow lunch is blue! Dang, I should have added blueberries:)
I'm so happy to be eating fresh, even in November! What are your latest lunch ideas?

2 comments:

  1. yay! so yummy!...and i got your text. I am so excited for you giving up dairy. Oh by it was really hard at first making sure I get enough calories i each day. I am still learning. High protein and almond milk ahve been my secrets...and there are lots of good "ice cream"-type frozen treats made with cocnut milk and sorbet of course. You can do it!...and it makes you feel much better through out the day...not as sluggish. I have been into mini tortilla pizzas with sauce, spinich, and feta...and carrot-orange juice! luv ya sista.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, girl! You do make the best salads!

    ReplyDelete