Sunday, December 27, 2009

27...27...27

In honor of my hubby's golden birthday I have been noting lots of little and big things I love and appreciate about him. Here's my list in random order...

Sam,

27 things I love that are distinctly YOU:

1. You shrug your shoulder slightly when playing the guitar
2. Your eyes are a deep sea of blue I can get lost in
3. You talk nerdy to me
4. You make THE best breakfasts and sandwich concoctions
5. You show your emotions
6. Your hugs make me feel loved and secure
7. You know where to draw the line when I don't
8. You've figured out how to lighten my mood with a whiff of your cologne
9. You set a great example for those around you
10. You put your heart and soul into whatever you're called to...especially chiropractic
11. You dream about having an impact on people
12. You look great in Express pants
13. You offer wisdom not of yourself
14. You're a great teacher
15. You use your talents for God's glory
16. You do great impressions (just not on command)
17. You're a good steward of the finances and body you've been given.
18. You're a healer
19. You love outdoor adventures
20. You make people laugh. alot.
21. You know bones, x-rays, and anatomy better than I ever could
22. You align your priorities with the Bible.
23. Your hands are the right amount of strong and gentle
24. You love God's Word
25. You pray me through the hard times
26. Your dictionary is among your favorite books
27. You're mine!

I love you, Sam! I'm blessed to have a man like you in my life.


2 comments:

  1. so sweet. sorry we missed you guys in the QC! Hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated bday Sam!...hope you guys had a fabulous Christmas and happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete