Friday, December 11, 2009

feathers and fabric



Here are some examples of my feather hairclips and fabric button earrings! I added the buttons to the hairclips too, but I think I need to go with the larger size in the future. I'm trying to make some handmade things for Christmas...maybe by next year I can go for the handmade challenge and either make or buy all handmade gifts! Oh, and my new sewing machine freaked out the first time I used it (grinding noises? not good), but Sears gave me a fresh one in the box so I can get on with some sewing projects. New years resolution? I'd love to hear if you've thought of any resolutions of your own:)

1 comment:

  1. I love them!!! Looks great!...bummer about your machine, but hopefully you will be able to get started real quick after it returns....hum, for a resolution this year, I have been kind of thinking about cutting out white sugar all together...but this is a really big thing, so we will see about that. I just want to take away the cravings. :)...and oh my goodness is that going to be Sam's clinic???!! so excited for you guys! I would totally be using different colors to map it out! congrats!

    ReplyDelete