Wednesday, October 28, 2009

creative birthday girl


Me and Steph (above) Baby Will (below)

I've been meaning to share pictures of these fun earrings for a while now. What a perfect day for it.....the creator's birthday! Stephanie has an art degree with a concentration in painting. Nowadays she spends her time raising little Will (age 1) and creating lots of fun things in her home (lots of fabric work, modern quilting, felt, etc.). I admire my dear friends' commitment to buying handmade things as well. I'm considering taking the handmade challenge myself! Here are some pics of the cute earrings I've fallen in love with:) Watch out...you might find yourself craving a pair, too! You can shop at her Etsy store.


Happy happy birthday Steph-my wonderfully creative friend!

1 comment:

  1. yay!! Thanks so much Libby! Your the best! your looking good in the earrings as well. :)

    ReplyDelete