Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dear Ruth

I don't know why I should feel a tad bashful about sharing this. There's no shame in loving people and being loved in return. And I know you're not one to hide your heart for others either...oh how I admire that about you :) On your special day I think you must know how much your one life has touched mine; how much I look to you as a source of godly wisdom and example. No, I don't put you on a pedestal, but I celebrate the work of Christ IN you. Just as you create things as an artist and look upon them with great joy, so your Father looks upon you as his masterpiece. Ephesians 2:10 "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them." You are loved dear friend.

Happy Day of your Birth!

Love,
Libby








1 comment:

  1. I'm so honored, and blessed. Thank you for this very special birthday card. Love you.

    ReplyDelete